The long winter is here. Throughout seven thrilling episodes, the penultimate Season 7 focuses on a convergence of armies and attitudes that have been brewing for years. As the season begins, Daenerys Targaryen--accompanied by her Unsullied army and emboldened by Dothraki/Ironborn allies and her lethal trio of dragons--has finally set sail for Westeros with Tyrion Lannister, her newly appointed Hand. Jon Snow has apparently consolidated power in the North after his spectacular conquest of Ramsay Bolton and the return of Winterfell to Stark control. In King's Landing, Cersei Lannister, bereft of any surviving heirs, has successfully seized the Iron Throne. But as these and other factions drive towards new alliances or (more likely) violent conflicts, the cold specter of another, apocalyptic threat--in the form of an army of undead White Walker--threatens to undermine the status quo and obliterate the outcome of these smaller, all-too-human rivalries.
|3||The Queen's Justice||1:02:22|
|4||The Spoils of War||49:23|
|6||Beyond the Wall||1:10:01|
|7||The Dragon and the Wolf||1:19:48|
|8||Game of Thrones: Season 7 Trailer||01:46|
|9||Game of Thrones: Season 7 Trailer #2||01:52|
|10||Inside Game of Thrones: A Story in Cloth||03:25|
|11||Inside Game of Thrones: A Story in Speci||01:41|
|12||Inside Game of Thrones: A Story in Score||05:21|
|13||Daenerys' Return to Dragonstone||04:11|
|14||Inside Game of Thrones: Battling the Sil||09:18|
|15||Game of Thrones: The Loot Train Attack||13:59|
|16||Game of Thrones, Season 7: Creating the||10:05|
|17||Game of Thrones: Cast Commentary on A Un||01:57|
First of all, you will need to download the Game of Thrones, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Game of Thrones, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Game of Thrones, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Game of Thrones, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and Game of Thrones, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles