Now that Mike (Patrick J. Adams) is officially recognized as a lawyer and has accepted Harvey’s (Gabriel Macht) offer to return to the firm, Season 7 will see the team back together again at Pearson Specter Litt - each dealing with their own struggles as they adjust to a new world order without Jessica (Gina Torres).
|1||Skin in the Game||45:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Statue||41:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mudmare||41:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Divide and Conquer||41:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Brooklyn Housing||43:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Home to Roost||41:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Full Disclosure||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||100||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Shame||42:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Donna||45:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Hard Truths||41:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Bad Man||43:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Inevitable||44:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Pulling the Goalie||44:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Tiny Violin||42:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Good-Bye||55:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Suits, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Suits, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Suits, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Suits, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and Suits, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles