When Shadow Moon is released from prison, he meets the mysterious Mr. Wednesday and a storm begins to brew. Little does Shadow know, this storm will change the course of his entire life. Left adrift by the recent, tragic death of his wife, and suddenly hired as Mr. Wednesday's bodyguard, Shadow finds himself in the center of a world that he struggles to understand. It's a hidden world where magic is real, where the Old Gods fear both irrelevance and the growing power of the New Gods. Mr. Wednesday seeks to build a coalition of Old Gods to defend their existence in this new America, and reclaim some of the influence that they've lost. As Shadow travels across the country with Mr. Wednesday, he struggles to accept this new reality, and his place in it.
|1||The Bone Orchard||1:02:58|
|2||The Secret of the Spoons||59:03|
|3||Head Full of Snow||59:21|
|5||Lemon Scented You||56:11|
|6||A Murder of Gods||52:21|
|7||A Prayer for Mad Sweeney||51:46|
|8||Come to Jesus||1:00:20|
|9||American Gods, Season One Trailer||01:08|
|10||The Road to American Gods Documentary||2:26:12|
|12||American Gods Origins||15:40|
|15||What is American Gods?||04:56|
|16||Book vs. Show||04:29|
|17||Explore the Crocodile Bar in 360 Degrees||05:30|
|18||God Squad Video Commentary||1:00:05|
First of all, you will need to download the American Gods, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your American Gods, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in American Gods, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: American Gods, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and American Gods, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles