A New Disney Channel Original Movie! Welcome to Seabrook, a suburban town preoccupied with uniformity, traditions and pep rallies. That is until one groundbreaking semester when students from Zombietown integrate into Seabrook High School! As the human and zombie students struggle to coexist, a budding friendship between a cheerleader named Addison (Meg Donnelly) and a zombie named Zed (Milo Manheim) could unite their high school and community for good.
|2||Music Video: BAMM!||03:19|
|3||Music Video: My Year||03:35|
|4||Music Video: Fired Up||03:53|
|5||Music Video: Someday||03:00|
|6||Music Video: Stand||03:15|
|7||Music Video: BAMM! (Reprise)||01:14|
|8||Music Video: Fired Up (Reprise)||02:41|
First of all, you will need to download the ZOMBIES videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your ZOMBIES videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in ZOMBIES by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: ZOMBIES_Episode_1.avi and ZOMBIES_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles