Chaos must bring out the best in the Pied Piper guys, who are closer than ever to real fame and fortune as 'PiperNet' approaches its debut in Season 5 of the hit HBO comedy series. While Richard (Thomas Middleditch) struggles with the responsibilities of being a CEO, Dinesh (Kumail Nanjiani) and Gilfoyle (Martin Starr) adjust to a growing team, Jared (Zach Woods) works to hold everything together, Big Head (Josh Brener) continues to stumble into good fortune, and Jian-Yang (Jimmy O. Yang) proves there's nothing he won't do to make some fast cash. Meanwhile, at Hooli, reinstated CEO Gavin Belson's (Matt Ross) desire to stay relevant threatens to consume him as he seeks to destroy the competition. Continuing to mine the over-the-top world of Silicon Valley for humor and poignancy, this season sees Pied Piper facing higher stakes, greater competition...and even more opportunities to screw it all up.
|1||Grow Fast or Die Slow||29:32|
|3||Chief Operating Officer||29:04|
|6||Artificial Emotional Intelligence||29:41|
|7||Initial Coin Offering||29:51|
|9||Silicon Valley S5: Trailer||00:32|
|10||Silicon Valley S5: Season 4 Recap||01:41|
First of all, you will need to download the Silicon Valley, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Silicon Valley, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Silicon Valley, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Silicon Valley, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Silicon Valley, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles