Liza Miller, the 40-something posing as a millennial, is back at Empirical Publishing after a whirlwind trip across the globe to witness her ex, Josh, make his green-card marriage official. Determined to move on, Liza draws closer to her boss, Charles, but their connection is disastrously thwarted by unexpected circumstances. As Millennial Print flourishes in the publishing world, Liza’s personal life threatens to unravel, the consequences of her secret finally coming to a head in an irreversible way.
|2||A Titanic Problem||23:22|
|3||The End of the Tour||23:42|
|4||The Talented Mr. Ridley||24:42|
|5||Big Little Liza||23:42|
|6||Season 5 Trailer||01:19|
|7||Younger Outtakes: Comedienne Extraordina||00:59|
|8||Younger Outtakes: Get It Together||01:04|
|9||Inside the Episode: #LizaToo||02:28|
|10||Inside the Episode: A Titanic Problem||02:24|
|11||Inside the Episode: The End of the Tour||02:27|
|12||Inside the Episode: The Talented Mr. Rid||02:35|
|13||Inside the Episode: Big Little Liza||03:22|
First of all, you will need to download the Younger, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Younger, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Younger, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Younger, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Younger, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles