Splash into 4 seafaring adventures with the PAW Patrol, including two double-length dives! Board the Sea Patroller to rescue Cap’n Turbot as well as underwater friends, hunt for pirate treasure with Tracker, stop Mayor Humdinger’s robotic shark, and more!
|1||Sea Patrol: Pups Save a Baby Octopus||23:25|
|2||Sea Patrol: Pups Save a Shark / Sea Patr||23:24|
|3||Sea Patrol: Pirate Pups to the Rescue||23:19|
|4||Sea Patrol: Pups Save a Frozen Flounder||23:24|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Sea Patrol, Pt. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Sea Patrol, Pt. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Sea Patrol, Pt. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Sea Patrol, Pt. 1_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Sea Patrol, Pt. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles