Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of 'beautiful minds' that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow Caltech scientists Wolowitz, Koothrappali and Winkle. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities ... including love.
|1||The Bad Fish Paradigm||21:51|
|2||The Codpiece Topology||21:15|
|3||The Barbarian Sublimination||21:16|
|4||The Griffin Equivalency||21:24|
|5||The Euclid Alternative||20:02|
|6||The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem||21:01|
|7||The Panty Pinata Polarization||21:12|
|8||The Lizard-Spock Expansion||20:10|
|9||The White Asparagus Triangulation||21:03|
|10||The Vartabedian Conundrum||21:17|
|11||The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis||21:01|
|12||The Killer Robot Instability||21:23|
|13||The Friendship Algorithm||21:24|
|14||The Financial Permeability||21:35|
|15||The Maternal Capacitance||20:54|
|16||The Cushion Saturation||21:19|
|17||The Terminator Decoupling||21:17|
|18||The Work Song Nanocluster||20:30|
|19||The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition||20:22|
|20||The Hofstadter Isotope||20:09|
|21||The Vegas Renormalization||21:32|
|22||The Classified Materials Turbulence||18:34|
|23||The Monopolar Expedition||21:19|
First of all, you will need to download the The Big Bang Theory, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Big Bang Theory, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Big Bang Theory, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Big Bang Theory, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and The Big Bang Theory, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles