The easiest way to use this app on your PC is through the use of ApowerMirror. It is an application that is made for the purpose of letting you mirror your phone’s screen in your Windows/Mac computer screen.
This application enables users to stream apps to your pc from your phone on high resolution and without lag. Hence you can use Google Keep - Notes and lists for PC without Bluestacks. Moreover, this tool comes with an easy-to-use interface. You just need to connect your phone to the computer and you are good to navigate your phone with mouse and keyboard.
Without further ado, here is the step-by-step procedure on how to use Google Keep - Notes and lists for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
You can also use Emulators to run Android applications on PC.
One example is the BlueStacks App Player. It is a powerful tool that provides users a virtual device similar to an actual phone. This also enables users to install games and other popular and in-demand applications.
Thus, you’ll be able to access the Play Store without any restrictions. The downside of this is it slows down the performance of your computer even though the app is not running in the background. Not only that, some complains about its sluggish operation.
Let’s proceed with the steps, so we can use Google Keep - Notes and lists on computer.
1. Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. You can get bluestacks here
2. Once it has been installed, open the program and sign in using your Gmail account or create a new one.
3. Search for Google Keep - Notes and lists on the Play Store and install it.
4. Run the app and enjoy your favorite Productivity app on Windows PC.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere. • Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep. • Organize your notes with labels and colors. • Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place. • Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed. • Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search. WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster. FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you. ALWAYS WITHIN REACH Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you. Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome. Permissions Notice Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep. Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts. Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes. Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders. Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.