The easiest way to use this app on your PC is through the use of ApowerMirror. It is an application that is made for the purpose of letting you mirror your phone’s screen in your Windows/Mac computer screen.
This application enables users to stream apps to your pc from your phone on high resolution and without lag. Hence you can use Google Translate for PC without Bluestacks. Moreover, this tool comes with an easy-to-use interface. You just need to connect your phone to the computer and you are good to navigate your phone with mouse and keyboard.
Without further ado, here is the step-by-step procedure on how to use Google Translate for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
You can also use Emulators to run Android applications on PC.
One example is the BlueStacks App Player. It is a powerful tool that provides users a virtual device similar to an actual phone. This also enables users to install games and other popular and in-demand applications.
Thus, you’ll be able to access the Play Store without any restrictions. The downside of this is it slows down the performance of your computer even though the app is not running in the background. Not only that, some complains about its sluggish operation.
Let’s proceed with the steps, so we can use Google Translate on computer.
1. Download and install the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. You can get bluestacks here
2. Once it has been installed, open the program and sign in using your Gmail account or create a new one.
3. Search for Google Translate on the Play Store and install it.
4. Run the app and enjoy your favorite Reference app on Windows PC.
• Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing • Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages) • Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (38 languages) • Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (37 languages) • Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (32 languages) • Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (93 languages) • Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages) Permissions Notice • Microphone for speech translation • Camera for translating text via the camera • Photos for importing photos from your library Translations between the following languages are supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu