It’s almost time for the Neon Lights Ball! Join Mal, Evie, Jordan, Freddie, Lonnie, and Jane as they get ready for a “phosphoressential” night! But when a mysterious figure tries to ruin the evening, it’s up to the VKs to find out who is behind all the mischief. Brand new shorts are coming Summer 2016 and with your season pass, you get immediate access to two bonus music videos: Sofia Carson’s “Rotten to the Core” and “Genie in a Bottle” from Dove Cameron! It’s Descendants like you’ve never seen it before!
|1||Evie's Explosion of Taste||01:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Mal's Digi-image Problem||01:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Audrey's New Do? New Don't!||01:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Careful What You Wish For||01:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Voodoo? You Do.||02:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Lamp Sweet Lamp||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Genie Chic||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Puffed Deliciousness||02:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Good is the New Bad||03:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Spirit Day||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||I'm Your Girl||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Mash It Up||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||All Hail the New Q.N.L.B.||03:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Mad for Tea||03:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Carpet Jacked!||03:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Night is Young||03:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Neon Lights Out||03:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Hooked on Ben||04:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Sofia Carson "Rotten to the Core"||03:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Dove Cameron "Genie In A Bottle" Music V||03:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||I'm Your Girl Music Video||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles