Marceline the Vampire Queen wishes to be an undead, red-sucker no more, but can Princess Bubblegum concoct a cure? At the same time, five of Marcy’s most fearsome foes return from her past. What might her most powerful nemesis, The Vampire King, have in store? Needless to say Jake’s a nervous wreck with all of these vamps skulking through Ooo. But for Marceline, the stakes have never been higher throughout these specials episodes of Adventure Time!
|1||Pt. 1: Marceline the Vampire Queen / Pt.||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pt.3: Vamps About / Pt. 4: The Empress E||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pt. 5: May I Come In? / Pt. 6: Take Her||22:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pt. 7: Checkmate / Pt. 8: The Dark Cloud||22:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Making of Adventure Time: Stakes!||05:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Animatic - Marceline's Big Decision||02:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Animatic - Marceline and Mom||01:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Animatic - Marceline vs. the Vamps||04:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Musical Art Gallery||06:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time: Stakes! videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time: Stakes! videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time: Stakes! by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time: Stakes!_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time: Stakes!_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles