When teen surfing sensation Johnny Kapahala is uprooted from Hawaii and forced to move to Vermont, he gets caught in the middle of a long-standing battle between the local prep school skiers and the public school snowboarders. But, when the Urchins decide to snowboard on the Sky’s side of the mountain, a battle for the mountain begins! Only with the help of his legendary grandfather can Johnny helps unite both sides with his cool island style.
First of all, you will need to download the Johnny Tsunami videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Johnny Tsunami videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Johnny Tsunami by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Johnny Tsunami_Episode_1.avi and Johnny Tsunami_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles