Tom and Jerry return to basics, chasing each other in an all-new series of hilarious cartoon shorts. With their endless rivalry and slapstick gags, this classic cat-and-mouse comedy team scrambles, slides and slams onto the screen, creating over-the-top mayhem and laugh-out-loud memories in the all-new Tom And Jerry Tales.
|1||Ho Ho Horrors / Doggone Hill Hog / North||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Bats What I Like About the South / Fraid||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Fire Breathing Tom Cat / Medieval Menace||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Digital Dilemma / Hi, Robot / Tomcat Jet||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Piranha Be Loved By You / Spook House Mo||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Cat Nebula / Martian Mice / Spaced Out C||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Octo Suave / Beach Bully Bingo / Treasur||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Egg Beats / Way Off Broadway / Cry Uncle||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Joy Riding Jokers / Cat Got Your Luggage||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Tiger Cat / Feeding Time / Polar Peril||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Din-O-Sores / Freaky Tiky / Prehisterics||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Destruction Junction / Battle of the Pow||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Tin Cat of Tomorrow/ Beefcake Tom / Tomc||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Tom and Jerry Tales, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Tom and Jerry Tales, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Tom and Jerry Tales, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Tom and Jerry Tales, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Tom and Jerry Tales, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles