Scrooge McDuck’s nose for business leads him to the far corners of the world, but this tycoon finds his hands full at home when nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie move to Duckburg. Joined by their loyal pals Launchpad McQuack, Gyro Gearloose and Mrs. Beakley, the DuckTales gang never fails to deliver a wealth of adventure. Whether searching for the Fountain of Youth, traveling back in time to the days of King Arthur's Round Table, or being accidentally launched into outer space, you can always bank on Scrooge and the boys. Get ready for a fortune of fun with DuckTales!
|1||Don't Give Up the Ship||22:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Wrongway to Ronguay||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Three Ducks of the Condor||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Cold Duck||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Too Much of a Gold Thing||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Send in the Clones||22:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Where No Duck Has Gone Before||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Armstrong||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Robot Robbers||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Magica's Shadow War||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Master of the Djinni||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Hotel Strangeduck||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Lost Crown of Genghis Khan||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Duckman of Aquatraz||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Money Vanishes||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Sir Gyro De Gearloose||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the DuckTales (1987), Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your DuckTales (1987), Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in DuckTales (1987), Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: DuckTales (1987), Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and DuckTales (1987), Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles