Come on over to Duckburg where Huey, Dewey, and Louie are always ready to help their Great-Uncle Scrooge McDuck protect his grand fortune. When Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck accidentally crash in a “lost world,” Scrooge attempts to capture a dinosaur to take home. Then Launchpad decides to go into the "hero" business full time after Scrooge fires him. And when alien crystals fall into Doofus' hands, he finds himself with superpowers! Every day they’re out there making DuckTales!
|1||Dinosaur Ducks||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Hero for Hire||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Superdoo!||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Maid of the Myth||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Down & Out in Duckburg||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Much Ado About Scrooge||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Top Duck||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Pearl of Wisdom||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Curse of Castle Mcduck||22:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Launchpad's Civil War||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Sweet Duck of Youth||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Earthquack||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Home Sweet Homer||22:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Bermuda Triangle Tangle||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Micro-Ducks from Outerspace||22:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Back to the Klondike||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the DuckTales (1987), Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your DuckTales (1987), Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in DuckTales (1987), Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: DuckTales (1987), Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and DuckTales (1987), Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles