Happy-go-lucky pilot Baloo and his faithful navigator Kit Cloudkicker form the intrepid flight crew, “Higher For Hire.” Throughout their travels, Baloo and Kit are joined by familiar friends like the tree-swinging nightclub manager King Louie and the savvy cargo company boss, Rebecca Cunningham. There's excitement at every turn as the heroes face off against the devious Shere Khan, Colonel Spigot and Don Karnage's band of evil Air Pirates, with only Baloo's skills and Kit's wits to save them.
|1||Plunder & Lightning, Part 1||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Plunder & Lightning, Part 2||23:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Plunder & Lightning, Part 3||22:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Plunder & Lightning, Part 4||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||From Here to Machinery||22:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||It Came From Beneath the Sea Duck||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Time Waits for No Bear||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Mommy for a Day||22:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||I Only Have Ice for You||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Molly Coddled||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Polly Wants a Treasure||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Vowel Play||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Idol Rich||22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Stormy Weather||22:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Bearly Alive||22:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Her Chance to Dream||22:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||All's Whale That Ends Whale||22:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the TaleSpin, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your TaleSpin, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in TaleSpin, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: TaleSpin, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and TaleSpin, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles