Eight puzzling murder cases keep good-natured Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez busy - and keeps the audience guessing - in the breathtakingly beautiful Shetland Islands. Among the mysteries Perez is confronted with are a local recluse who looks like the obvious suspect in the murder of a teenage girl until another corpse and a secret hiding place reveal new clues; a journalist's fatal car accident seems suspicious after Perez discovers the driver was researching plans for a controversial new gas pipeline; and a scientist's mysterious death. As Perez and the viewer quickly come to realize, not all is what it seems in this close-knit island community. Based on the best-selling Shetland novels by author Ann Cleeves.
|1||Red Bones, Pt. 1||52:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Red Bones, Pt. 2||53:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Raven Black, Pt. 1||58:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Raven Black, Pt. 2||58:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Blue Lightning, Pt. 1||56:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Blue Lightning, Pt. 2||57:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Dead Water, Pt. 1||59:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Dead Water, Pt. 2||58:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Shetland, Seasons 1-2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Shetland, Seasons 1-2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Shetland, Seasons 1-2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Shetland, Seasons 1-2_Episode_1.avi and Shetland, Seasons 1-2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles