The story continues in this volume of brand new Descendants: Wicked World shorts! All the AKs and VKs excitedly plan for Auradon’s Jewel-bilee ceremony, where for the first time, the VKs will each receive their precious birthright jewel. But Mal begins to act truly evil once she discovers her Jewel is mysteriously missing! At the same time, a new VK secretly appears in Auradon, bringing with him his own nefarious plans for the Jewel-bilee Gems. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the baddest of them all?
|1||Slumber Party||02:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Odd Mal Out||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pair of Sneakers||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Wild Rehearsal||02:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Chemical Reaction||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Talking Heads||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Steal Away||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Evil Among Us||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Options Are Shrinking||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Party Crasher||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Mal-lone||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Trapped||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Face to Face||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||United We Stand||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Celebration||02:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Rather Be Music Video||02:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Evil Music Video||02:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Better Together Music Video||02:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Descendants: Wicked World, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles