Hot dog! Mickey and friends are celebrating in this collection of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes! Join the gang as they throw a few surprises for Mickey’s birthday and help Donald build a clubhouse all his own! Minnie’s nieces go on a wild winter wonderland adventure to the North Pole, and on a spooky evening, Mickey and Minnie encounter the mysterious Count Mikula. The gang joins some of their out of this world friends for a day of sports and tea while Toodles helps Professor Von Drake find some missing tools. Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse! There’s always fun to be found in the Clubhouse!
|1||Mickey's Happy Mousekeday||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Minnie's Winter Bow Show||44:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Around the Clubhouse World||30:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mickey's Mousekeball||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Donald's Brand New Clubhouse||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure||30:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mickey's Monster Musical||44:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pop Star Minnie||30:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Chef Goofy on the Go!||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Oh, Toodles!||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Mickey's Sport-Y-Thon||30:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Martian Minnie's Tea Party||24:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Goofy Fairy Tale||46:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 10 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 10 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 10 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 10_Episode_1.avi and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Vol. 10_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles