Nella is an eight-year-old princess. And like most eight-year-old princesses, Nella loves dressing up in beautiful gowns, dancing at extravagant balls, and riding in royal carriages. She loves wearing glittering jewelry, hosting fancy tea parties, and charming woodland creatures in splendiferous song. She’s got all the qualities of a traditional princess — with one teeny-weeny difference… She’s also a KNIGHT! So Nella loves jousting as much as she loves jewelry, horseplay as much as she loves hair-play, and adventure and excitement as much as she loves gowns and crowns. In every episode, Nella is determined, powerful, and courageous!
|1||Knighty Knight Dragons / Inside and Seek||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sir Clod / Up All Knight||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Princess Nella's Orc-hestra / The Blaine||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||New Kid in the Kingdom / Big Birthday Su||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||That's What Best Friends Are For / In Ho||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Dragon Bully / Royaliscious Plumberr||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Sparkle Fest Showdown / The Sparkle||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Sir Coach's Knightly Trading Card / A Kn||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Three's a Crowd / More Than Meets the Ey||22:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Flutter Blunder / A Striking Surpris||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||No Gown, No Crown, No Party / Clod Monet||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Royally Awesome Beach Day/Stop Dragon Me||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Share Faire/Hooves Got Talent?||22:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Nella the Princess Knight, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Nella the Princess Knight, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Nella the Princess Knight, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Nella the Princess Knight, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Nella the Princess Knight, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles