It’s TIME to set sail for ADVENTURE! Take your Finn hat off, let the ocean breeze blow through your hair and take a voyage to the Adventure Time “Islands” mini-series. Join Finn, Jake, Susan Strong (and possibly BMO) for eight tales of wonder, mystery, danger and robo-dolphins!
|1||Islands Part 1: The Invitation / Islands||22:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Animatic - Islands Part 1: The Invitatio||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Islands Part 3: Mysterious Island / Isla||22:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Animatic - Islands Part 3: Mysterious Is||22:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Islands Part 5: Hide and Seek / Islands||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Animatic - Islands Part 5: Hide and Seek||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Islands Part 7: Helpers / Islands Part 8||22:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Animatic - Islands Part 7: Helpers / Isl||22:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Adventure Time: Islands - First Look||01:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time: Islands videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time: Islands videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time: Islands by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time: Islands_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time: Islands_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles