Andi Mack has been raised to live on the safe side, sheltered by overprotective parents. But on the eve of her 13th birthday, Andi's free-spirited older sister Bex returns home with a revelation that changes everything, sending Andi on an uncharted course of self-discovery. Thankfully, she's anchored by her loyal best friends, Cyrus and Buffy, who are also figuring out their places in the world. Along the way, Andi learns that sometimes the unexpected is what makes life great.
|1||13||25:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Outside the Box||21:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Shhh!||20:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Dancing in the Dark||21:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||It's Not About You||23:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||She Said, She Said||20:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Dad Influence||21:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Terms of Embarrassment||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||She's Turning Into You||20:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Home Away From Home||24:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Were We Ever?||21:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Best Surprise Ever||24:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Andi Mack, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Andi Mack, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Andi Mack, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Andi Mack, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Andi Mack, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles