When the pressure to be royal becomes too much for Mal (Dove Cameron), she returns to her rotten roots on the Isle of the Lost where her archenemy Uma (China Anne McClain), the daughter of Ursula, has taken her spot as self-proclaimed queen of the run-down town. Uma, still resentful over not being selected by Ben to go to Auradon with the other Villain Kids, stirs her pirate gang including Captain Hook's son Harry and Gaston's son Gil, to break the barrier between the Isle of the Lost and Auradon, and unleash all the villains imprisoned on the Isle, once and for all.
|1||Descendants 2||1:51:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Music Video: Ways to Be Wicked||03:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Music Video: It's Goin' Down||03:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Music Video: You and Me||04:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Music Video: Space Between||02:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Music Video: What's My Name||02:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Music Video: Chillin' Like a Villain||03:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Behind-the-Scenes Special: It's Going Do||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Descendants 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Descendants 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Descendants 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Descendants 2_Episode_1.avi and Descendants 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles