PAW Patrol is a CG action-adventure preschool series starring a pack of six heroic puppies led by a tech-savvy 10-year-old boy named Ryder. With a unique blend of problem-solving skills, cool vehicles and physical humor, PAW Patrol is sure to keep preschoolers engaged as they work together to protect Adventure Bay.
|1||Pups Save Big Paw/Pups Save a Hum-Mover||23:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sea Patrol: Pups Save the Sunken Sloop/S||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pups Save Luke Stars/Pups Save Chicken D||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pups Save a High Flying Skye/Pups Go for||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Pups Save an Extreme Lunch/Pups Save a C||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Sea Patrol: Pups Save the Flying Diving||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pups Save a Bookmobile/Pups Save Heady H||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Pups Save the Butterflies/Pups Save an U||23:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Sea Patrol: Pups Save the Pirated Sea Pa||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Royal Kit||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Pups Save the PawPaws/Pups Save a Popped||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Pups Save the Snowshoeing Goodways/Pups||23:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Sea Patrol: Pups Save Tilly Turbot/Pups||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the PAW Patrol, Vol. 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your PAW Patrol, Vol. 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in PAW Patrol, Vol. 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: PAW Patrol, Vol. 9_Episode_1.avi and PAW Patrol, Vol. 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles