He’s one-half of the most heroic duo in Ooo. He puts the Jake in Jake Suit. His mind can make lava from floorboards and his limbs are stretchier than the stretchiest thing that ever stretched. He’s Jake! Whether you know him and love him, or just want to know him and love him, you’ll enjoy this mix of Jake-ified Adventure Time episodes!
|1||My Two Favorite People||11:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Witch's Garden||11:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Rainy Day Daydream||11:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Crystals Have Power||11:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Her Parents||11:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Jake the Dog||11:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Puhoy||11:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Jakesuit||11:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time: Jake Collection videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time: Jake Collection videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time: Jake Collection by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time: Jake Collection_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time: Jake Collection_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles