Oh my glob! Like, whatevers to all those smooth posers out there, because right here is where your eyes need to be staring! Lumpy Space Princess has everything you want. Style? Grace? Luscious lumps? This collection of LSP’s hottest Adventure Time episodes has it all. Do you think you can handle these lumps?
|1||Trouble in Lumpy Space||11:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Prisoners of Love||12:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Loyalty to the King||11:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Monster||11:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Creeps||11:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||From Bad to Worse||11:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Gotcha!||11:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Candy Streets||11:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess Collection videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess Collection videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess Collection by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess Collection_Episode_1.avi and Adventure Time: Lumpy Space Princess Collection_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles