Come follow the adventures of the world's most lovable sponge and his starfish sidekick! Though they have the best intentions, SpongeBob and Patrick are always causing trouble… and plenty of laughs! When he's not at the Krusty Krab grilling up some epic Krabby Patties, SpongeBob can be found jellyfishing with Patrick, blowing bubbles, or annoying his favorite neighbor, Squidward! Bikini Bottom is home to the coolest creatures under the sea, and you CAN'T miss out on any of their adventures. Is mayonnaise an instrument? Watch SpongeBob SquarePants to find out! Are you ready, kids? AYE AYE CAPTAIN!
|1||My Leg!/Ink Lemonade||23:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Whale Watching/Krusty Kleaners||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Patnocchio/ChefBob||23:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mustard O' Mine/Shopping List||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Plankton Paranoia/Library Cards||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Grill is Gone/The Night Patty||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Appointment TV/Karen's Virus||23:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Bubbletown/Girls' Night Out||23:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Call the Cops/Surf N' Turf||23:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Squirrel Jelly/The String||23:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||SpaceBob MerryPants||23:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 19 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 19 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 19 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 19_Episode_1.avi and SpongeBob SquarePants, Vol. 19_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles