Set in the 1980s in New York City, Pose is a dance musical that explores the juxtaposition of different segments of society in New York, including the ball culture world. The series stars Evan Peters, Kate Mara, James Van Der Beek, Mj Rodriguez, Dominique Jackson, Billy Porter, Indya Moore, Ryan Jamaal Swain, Charlayne Woodard, Dyllón Burnside, Hailie Sahar, Angelica Ross and Angel Bismark Curiel.
|1||Pilot||1:19:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Access||1:11:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Giving and Receiving||1:00:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Fever||59:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Mother's Day||53:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Love Is the Message||52:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Pink Slip||46:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Mother of the Year||57:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Pose First Look||01:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Pose, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Pose, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Pose, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Pose, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Pose, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles