The good hair crew is back and the world is their baby tater! When the power goes out in Shadyside, a day of fun and games creates a rift between mother and daughter. Then, when Buffy reveals she has to move away, Andi and Cyrus devise a plan to get her to stay. And just as Jonah begins to express his feelings for Andi, a new guy begins to steal Andi’s attention. Tomorrow starts today with Andi Mack!
|1||Better to Have Wuvved and Wost||21:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Perfect Day 2.0||24:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Truth or Truth||22:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||A Walker to Remember||24:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Crime Scene: AndiShack!||24:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Andi's Choice||24:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||For the Last Time||24:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Buffy in a Bottle||24:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Keep a Lid On It||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Bought, Lost or Stolen||23:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||We're On Cloud Ten||22:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Cake That Takes the Cake||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Being Around You Music Video||02:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Andi Mack, Vol. 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Andi Mack, Vol. 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Andi Mack, Vol. 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Andi Mack, Vol. 3_Episode_1.avi and Andi Mack, Vol. 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles