Jesse Custer’s quest for God takes him back to the place he’s been avoiding his whole life: home. Jesse, Tulip, and Cassidy return to Angelville, the Louisiana Plantation where Jesse was raised, and find old grudges and deadly obligations await them. With the help of his friends -- and a few enemies -- Jesse will need to escape his past… because the future of the world depends on it.
|1||Angelville||41:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sonsabitches||43:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Gonna Hurt||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Tombs||42:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Coffin||45:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Les Enfants Du Sang||42:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Hitler||44:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Tom/Brady||42:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Schwanzkopf||40:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Light Above||53:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Greetings from the Set||02:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Preacher, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Preacher, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Preacher, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Preacher, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Preacher, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles