In Season 3, Teresa strikes out on her own, determined to build a new empire for herself. But as enemies old and new close in, she realizes that being Queen will require more work -- and more sacrifice -- than she ever imagined.
|1||La Ermitana||40:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||El Colgado||40:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Reina De Oros||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||La Fuerza||42:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||El Juicio||42:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Los Enamorados||42:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Reina De Espadas||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||El Carro||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||El Diablo||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||La Muerte||41:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Diez De Copas||42:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Justicia||42:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||El Mundo||41:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Bad Things Happen in Threes||00:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Camila: Bad Things Happen in Threes||00:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Teresa: Bad Things Happen in Threes||00:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Rivalry||00:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Queen of the South, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Queen of the South, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Queen of the South, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Queen of the South, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Queen of the South, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles