Want to see Italy, France or Mexico? How about the North Pole, Sahara Desert and Wackyland? This collection is a first-class ticket for the Looney Tunes World Tour-the wackiest, zaniest trip of your life. Make sure your seat is in the upright-and-locked position and your tray-table is properly stowed, because traveling the Looney Tunes crew will have you rolling in the aisles.
|1||Mouse Mazurka||08:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Frigid Hare||07:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Pizza Tweety-Pie||06:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||French Rarebit||14:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Timid Toreador||06:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Trip for Tat||06:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Little Beau Pepe||07:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Sahara Hare||07:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Polar Pals||06:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Scent of the Matterhorn||06:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Roman Legion Hare||07:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Dough for the Do-Do||13:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Cat's Bah||06:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Hare We Go||07:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites_Episode_1.avi and Globetrotting Looney Tunes Favorites_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles