Just when Elena thinks she’s uncovered all of her kingdom’s secrets, she discovers new myths and mysteries on the land and sea! While exploring the western coast, Elena encounters underwater creatures called Sirenas and tries to heal a rift between them and the people of Avalor. After Zuzo goes missing in the spirit world, Elena enlists other spirit guides to help her find him. And when Elena, Esteban and Mateo fall for a trap and are captured, it’s up to Naomi to rescue her friends from their captors' clutches! Elena knows that with courage, strength and a little bit of magic, she can face any threat to the kingdom of Avalor!
First of all, you will need to download the Elena of Avalor, Vol. 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Elena of Avalor, Vol. 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Elena of Avalor, Vol. 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Elena of Avalor, Vol. 4_Episode_1.avi and Elena of Avalor, Vol. 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles