The saga to save Earth continues as the Yamato reaches the fringes of the Milky Way and enters deep space. Hoping the enemy won’t pursue past the galaxy’s edge, the vast emptiness ahead offers both relief and unnerving mystery. But the Gamilans won’t allow the lull to last long. Lord Desler is out for blood and will stop at nothing to prevent humanity’s arrival at Iscandar.
|1||The Whisper of the Witch||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Point of No Return||26:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Choice for the Future||24:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Out of the Forest of Memory||24:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Over the Black Light||24:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||They're Coming!||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Under a Rainbow Sun||27:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Prison Planet 17||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Planet That We Head For||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||One Man's War||26:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Distant Promised Land||26:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Forever War||28:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Memories of the Blue Planet||29:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 2_Episode_1.avi and Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles