The good hair crew continues to take on today, tomorrow and all that life throws at them. Andi, Buffy and Jonah support Cyrus as he sits Shiva for his grandmother. Jonah's unusual behavior becomes cause for concern. And when Andi attempts to enlist her friends in an epic group costume, it proves to be way more challenging then she first thought. No matter how complicated life gets, these friends will stick with each other all the way, so bring it on!
|1||One in a Minyan||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Ex Factor||23:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mount Rushmore Or Less||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hammer Time||22:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Unloading Zone||22:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||One Girl's Trash||20:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Arts And Inhumanities||21:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Something To Talk A-Boot||23:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Moving Day||24:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||We Were Here||28:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Andi Mack, Vol. 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Andi Mack, Vol. 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Andi Mack, Vol. 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Andi Mack, Vol. 5_Episode_1.avi and Andi Mack, Vol. 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles