The confession continues... Multi award-winning comedy Fleabag unfurls for a second series. Picking up in the not-too-distant present in which series one concluded, Fleabag’s family are as dysfunctional as ever. Her uptight sister Claire still hasn’t forgiven her after their catastrophic showdown at the Sexhibition, and much to Fleabag’s resentment, Claire’s obnoxious alcoholic husband Martin is still on the scene. But Fleabag and Claire are pretending to be friends, presenting a united front as they come to terms with the latest development in Dad and Godmother’s relationship. Dad still can’t look Fleabag in the eye, and Godmother is as clinical in her observations as ever.
First of all, you will need to download the Fleabag, Series 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Fleabag, Series 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Fleabag, Series 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Fleabag, Series 2_Episode_1.avi and Fleabag, Series 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles