In Season 17, the family that shares everything doubles down on living their lives openly and honestly. Kim pulls back the curtain on some of the most intimate aspects of her relationship, while embarking on the most transformative year of her life yet. Meanwhile, the family’s ever-evolving relationship dynamics as well as personal and professional choices continue to be scrutinized by the public.
|1||Birthdays and Bad News, Pt. 1||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Birthdays and Bad News, Pt. 2||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Cruel and Unusual Punishment||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Three's Company||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Have You Met Kim?||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Psalm West||43:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Ex-Factor||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Rumor Has It||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Hard Candy||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Gifted||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Show Must Go On||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Cattle Drive Me Crazy||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 17 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 17 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 17 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 17_Episode_1.avi and Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Season 17_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles