From the world of Jason Bourne, Treadstone is an action-packed thriller set amidst the CIA black ops program Operation Treadstone. Exploring both the origin of the infamous covert program, as well as connecting to present-day special ops, Treadstone follows the action across the globe -- from D.C. to Berlin to Paris and beyond. Treadstone turns its recruits around the world into nearly-superhuman assassins using a secret behavior-modification protocol, creating sleeper agents who are mysteriously “awakening” to resume their dangerous missions.
|1||The Cicada Protocol||53:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Kwon Conspiracy||43:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Berlin Proposal||45:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Kentucky Contract||42:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Bentley Lament||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Hades Awakening||44:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Paradox Andropov||42:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The McKenna Erasure||41:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Seoul Asylum||43:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Cicada Covenant||43:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A Closer Look at Treadstone||01:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Treadstone, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Treadstone, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Treadstone, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Treadstone, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Treadstone, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles