The seventh and final season opens with our heroes picking up the pieces of the society they destroyed on Sanctum. Still reeling from her mother’s death, Clarke, perhaps more than anyone, feels the toll of years upon years of fighting and loss. The group soon finds that maintaining order among the competing factions is no easy feat, and one that has them questioning whether their commitment to doing better was worth the price. At the same time, our heroes must contend with new obstacles on a scale beyond any that they previously experienced as they unravel the mysteries of the Anomaly. What they encounter on this epic journey pushes them to their limits both physically and emotionally, challenging their long-held conceptions of family, love, and sacrifice. Ultimately, our heroes must answer for themselves what it means to truly live, and not just survive.
|1||From the Ashes||42:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Garden||42:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||False Gods||42:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hesperides||42:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Welcome to Bardo||42:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Nakara||42:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Queen's Gambit||41:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Anaconda||42:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Flock||41:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Little Sacrifice||42:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Etherea||42:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Stranger||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Blood Giant||41:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||A Sort of Homecoming||42:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Dying of the Light||42:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The 100, Season 7 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The 100, Season 7 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The 100, Season 7 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The 100, Season 7_Episode_1.avi and The 100, Season 7_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles