Harley Quinn (KALEY CUOCO) has taken down the Joker (ALEX TUDYK) and Gotham City is finally hers for the taking…whatever’s left of it that is. Gotham has become a desolate wasteland, left in ruins, following the huge earthquake caused by the collapse of Joker’s tower. Harley’s celebration in this newly created chaos is cut short when Penguin (WAYNE KNIGHT), Bane, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, and Two-Face join forces to restore order in the criminal underworld. Calling themselves the Injustice League, this group now stands in the way of Harley and her crew from taking sole control of Gotham as the top villains of the city.
|1||New Gotham||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Riddler U||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Catwoman||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Thawing Hearts||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||All the Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Inner (Para) Demons||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||There's No Place to Go But Down||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Bachelorette||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Dye Hard||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Fight Worth Fighting For||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Batman's Back, Man||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Lovers' Quarrel||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Something Borrowed, Something Green||22:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Harley Quinn, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Harley Quinn, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Harley Quinn, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Harley Quinn, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Harley Quinn, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles