The Earp Curse is broken, and witty and wild demon hunter Wynonna Earp would love to be celebrating with cold whisky and hot donuts. Too bad she has to rescue everyone she loves, save the town of Purgatory, and take on her most diabolical, Earp-hating enemy yet, all without her trustworthy gun, Peacemaker. And that's just Monday.
|1||On The Road Again||43:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Inside Wynonna Earp: Back In The Saddle||08:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Friends In Low Places||43:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Inside Wynonna Earp: Northern Exposure||10:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Look At Them Beans||43:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Inside Wynonna Earp: Undiscovered Countr||11:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Afraid||43:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Inside Wynonna Earp: Far Away, So Close||07:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Holy War: Part 1||43:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Inside Wynonna Earp: Waking Life||06:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Holy War: Part 2||43:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Inside Wynonna Earp: From The Heart||07:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Wynonna Earp Season Four Teaser||01:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Wynonna Earp, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Wynonna Earp, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Wynonna Earp, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Wynonna Earp, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Wynonna Earp, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles