America Ferrera and Ben Feldman star in this hilarious workplace comedy from the producer of "The Office" about a unique family of employees at a super-sized mega store. From the bright-eyed newbies and the seen-it-all veterans to the clueless summer hires and in-it-for-life managers, together they hilariously tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales, and nap-worthy training sessions.
|1.||Essential||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:30||After the coronavirus hits, Amy and Jonah try to bring some order to the chaos in Cloud 9 while being pulled in multiple directions. The employees learn what it means to be considered "heroes" while Amy and Jonah's impending move to California looms large.||2.||California, Pt. 2||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:57||As the Cloud 9 employees prepare to send Amy and Jonah off, Mateo and Glenn attempt to organize a video tribute, and Dina searches for a new best friend.||3.||Floor Supervisor||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:29||With the floor supervisor position available, Jonah decides to throw his hat in the ring, much to Dina's chagrin. Meanwhile, Glenn and Mateo struggle to find the right balance in their working relationship and Garrett tries to prove he's been in love before.||4.||Prize Wheel||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:28||On the day of Cloud 9's "In-store-vaganza," Dina finally gets the chance to step up to the plate and run the store. Garrett and Cheyenne search for a mysterious smell. Jonah finds himself excited about a new opportunity.|
First of all, you will need to download the Superstore, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Superstore, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Superstore, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Superstore, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Superstore, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Too good to be true