Torn between loyalty to where he was raised and allegiance to his brothers in blue, former Marine Daniel ”Hondo” Harrelson has everything it takes to be an excellent leader and bridge the divide between his two worlds.
|1.||3 Seventeen Year Olds||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:37||Hondo, his father Daniel Sr. and his teen charge Darryl confront the history of racial tension in Los Angeles between law enforcement and the Black community.||2.||Stakeout||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:05||The team goes on a mission to confirm whether an international crime lord has resurfaced.||3.||The Black Hand Man||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:12||Hondo is conflicted when Leroy, his incarcerated childhood friend and Darryl's father, asks him to speak on his behalf at a parole hearing; the team helps track down a mob informant on the run from the crime family he is meant to testify against.||4.||Memento Mori||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:09||The team searches for a rogue member of an extremist group planning to attack the memorial service of a famous musician who was outspoken about police brutality; tension mounts when Leroy is released from prison early.||5.||Fracture||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:09||Hondo is conflicted when asked to be the public face of a new outreach campaign meant to improve the LAPD's stature within the Black community; the team's search for a lone bomber reminds Tan of a difficult chapter in his childhood.||6.||Hopeless Sinners||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:45||Chris brings the team into her personal mission to save a teenage girl from a predatory religious leader; Hondo receives troubling news about Darryl; Tan's wedding planning hits a snag.|
First of all, you will need to download the S.W.A.T. (2017), Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your S.W.A.T. (2017), Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in S.W.A.T. (2017), Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: S.W.A.T. (2017), Season 4_Episode_1.avi and S.W.A.T. (2017), Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles