Season four of SEAL TEAM finds Bravo Team up against some of the biggest obstacles yet, both on and off the battlefield. Jason Hayes (David Boreanaz) wrestles with the toll of his long career as a Special Operator and struggles to guide an evolving Bravo Team. Also, Ray Perry (Neil Brown, Jr.) delves into the world of Special Activities, and Clay Spenser (Max Thieriot) and Sonny Quinn (AJ Buckley) face unexpected crossroads in their personal lives.
|1.||God of War||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:56||Bravo Team enters enemy territory in the snowy Spin Ghar Mountain Range to capture Al-Hazred, the leader of a terrorist group and son of the terrorist leader that Jason took down early in his career and made him Bravo One. When they are attacked, Jason and Cerberus, Bravo's canine member, are separated from the team.||2.||Forever War||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:47||Bravo Team reunites with Jason and Cerberus, then go underground to search booby-trapped tunnels for terrorist leader Al-Hazred.||3.||The New Normal||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:51||Bravo Team struggles to adjust to a new team dynamic after several members make life-altering career decisions.||4.||Shockwave||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:17||When Warrant Officer Ray Perry goes missing following an explosion in Tunisia, his former teammates wrestle with how to help their brother and his family while Bravo Team is sidelined.||5.||Powerful Life Lessons from SEAL Team||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||3:10||Jason Hayes (David Boreanaz) and his Bravo team reflect what it means to be a hero, demonstrating admirable qualities in service of our nation and in their own personal humanity.|
First of all, you will need to download the SEAL Team, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your SEAL Team, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in SEAL Team, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: SEAL Team, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and SEAL Team, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Need more like this