Malcolm Bright is a criminal profiler who gets inside the minds of killers because his father, Dr. Martin Whitly, was a notorious serial killer. Now he’s using his twisted genius to help the NYPD solve murders. Season 2 picks up with Bright “taking care” of his sister after her shocking actions and protecting his mother from a secret that could tear the family apart.
|1.||Killer Genes||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:54||Explore the twisted genetic link between Malcolm, Ainsley, and their serial killer father, Martin.||2.||Emerging From Blood||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||5:47||The blood-soaked consequences of the shocking Season 1 finale are revealed.|
First of all, you will need to download the Prodigal Son, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Prodigal Son, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Prodigal Son, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Prodigal Son, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Prodigal Son, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles