At the end of the first season, Crows Commander Kane has declared war on Batwoman, forcing everyone around them to choose sides. Meanwhile, Alice is focused on acquiring the one thing that can take down the Bat, with the help of Bruce Wayne’s former best friend Tommy Elliot, now terrorizing the city as the villain Hush. Season two kicks off with a major game-changer that will alter Gotham and The Bat Team forever. A new hero emerges from the shadows. Relatable, messy, loyal, a little goofy, Ryan Wilder couldn’t be more different than the woman who wore the Batsuit before her, billionaire Kate Kane. Living in her van, Ryan has been made to feel trapped and powerless by the system her whole life, and believes the Batsuit is the key to breaking out of it. But what she’ll come to discover is that it’s not the suit that makes Ryan Wilder powerful, it’s the woman inside of it who finds her destiny in changing Gotham City for good.
|1.||Whatever Happened to Kate Kane?||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:14||While Kate Kane’s friends and family hold on to hope that she may still be found, a homeless 25-year-old named Ryan Wilder (series star Javicia Leslie) stumbles upon the Batsuit. Focused on no longer being a victim, Ryan takes the suit to use as armor and goes rogue in the streets of Gotham, taking out various members of a new gang called the False Face Society. Meanwhile, both Jacob Kane (series star Dougray Scott) and Luke Fox (series star Camrus Johnson) launch searches for Kate; Mary Hamilton (series star Nicole Kang) grapples with losing yet another family member, Sophie Moore (series star Meagan Tandy) struggles with things left unsaid to her first love, and Alice (series star Rachel Skarsten) is furious that someone got to Kate before she could exact her revenge. At the same time, “Bruce Wayne” (guest star Warren Christie) returns under the pretense of searching for Kate, but the truth is he wants his suit back and it becomes the clash of imposters as “Batwoman” and “Bruce” square off in the action-packed season premier.|
First of all, you will need to download the Batwoman, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Batwoman, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Batwoman, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Batwoman, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Batwoman, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles