The truth will surface when Manifest returns for its third season of action-packed drama, shocking revelations and the answer to the show’s biggest mystery – what happened to the passengers of Flight 828? Over a year has passed since the miraculous homecoming of Flight 828 and the discovery of others who have mysteriously returned. While the Stone family endeavors to keep their friends safe and make their enemies believe the unbelievable, new challenges will test their trust of the callings and each other. But sticking together is more important than ever, because no matter what happens, it’s all connected.
|1.||Tailfin||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:59||Charged with a clue from his son, Cal (series star JACK MESSINA), Ben Stone (series star JOSH DALLAS) heads on a precarious international mission with his old buddy, Vance (recurring guest star DARYL EDWARDS), to seek a giant clue in hope of finally unlocking the mystery of Flight 828. Meanwhile, an intense calling leads newlyweds Michaela and Zeke Landon (series stars MELISSA ROXBURGH and MATT LONG) on an adventure of their own – to help a young woman in a frighteningly perilous situation. Lastly, a guilt-ridden Saanvi Bahl (series star PARVEEN KAUR) attempts to forget her past sins by starting a new chapter, while Jared’s interest is piqued by an interesting stranger.|
First of all, you will need to download the Manifest, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Manifest, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Manifest, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Manifest, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Manifest, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles