In the fourth and final season, Jefferson Pierce returns as Black Lightning, superpowered protector of Freeland with the ability to harness electricity. Jefferson is not the only one with powers. His oldest daughter, Anissa is also the super hero known as Thunder who’s able to drastically increase her density, giving her invulnerability and super strength. Jefferson’s youngest daughter, Jennifer is a fiery teen who also inherited her father’s super powers. Her body generates pure electrical energy with the potential to be more powerful than Anissa or Jefferson. Jefferson’s ex-wife, Lynn is an expert in metahuman medicine. Together, the Pierce family, along with covert superspy Peter Gambi and the metahuman Painkiller, faces the challenges of the declined urban community that is Freeland, including a war between a criminal cartel backed by the infamous gangster Tobias Whale and a menacing gang that calls itself The 100.
|1.||DC FanDome Panel: Black Lightning||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||31:49||The Black Lightning DC Fandome event panel.|
First of all, you will need to download the Black Lightning, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Black Lightning, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Black Lightning, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Black Lightning, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Black Lightning, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles