Christina Hendricks, Retta and Mae Whitman are back! These three suburban-moms-turned-criminal-masterminds are making moves to keep growing their empire… but things are quickly heating up. As the feds, cops and Rio close in, the ladies will go undercover for the secret service to survive. It might leave them in a tough spot – but they wouldn't have it any other way.
|1.||One Night in Bangkok||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:29||The pressure is on after Lucy's body is discovered in a graveyard. Beth and Dean do everything they can to get Boland's Bubbles up and running, but encounter red tape. Harry gets into trouble at school and his teacher encourages Ruby and Stan to get him tested. Annie realizes Ben is hiding major parts of his life from her.|
First of all, you will need to download the Good Girls, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Good Girls, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Good Girls, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Good Girls, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Good Girls, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles